How to Become a Member
Below are the rules we generally follow regarding becoming a member. This season we may alter our normal policies in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Check here for updates.
2. Prospective members must attend a meeting in January, February, March, April, or May. Meetings are usually held on the last Wednesday of every month. Details here.
3. Schedule a New Member Orientation when you attend your first monthly meeting. Orientations are by appointment only, and last approximately 2 hours. You will schedule an orientation when you attend a meeting.
4. Attend your scheduled Orientation and sign the community pledge.
5. Schedule your Open Hours and Community Assignments. You will schedule these after your Orientation.
6. Pay annual dues. Membership dues are $20 + $1 key deposit. Dues may be paid at the monthly meeting or on Group Project days, after fulfilling above requirements.
Questions? Want to verify a meeting date?
Contact our Membership Coordinator.