How to Become a Member
The garden will reopen memberships in 2022, and a meeting for prospective members will be held in February 2022. The date of the meeting will be announced early February.
In the meantime, if you are interested:
2. Prospective members must attend a meeting in January, February, March, April, or May. Details here.
3. Schedule a New Member Orientation when you attend your first monthly meeting. Orientations are by appointment only, and last approximately 2 hours. You will schedule an orientation when you attend a meeting.
4. Attend your scheduled Orientation and sign the community pledge.
5. Schedule your Open Hours and Community Assignments. You will schedule these after your Orientation.
6. Pay annual dues. Membership dues are $20 + $1 key deposit. Dues may be paid at the monthly meeting or on Group Project days, after fulfilling above requirements.
Questions? Want to verify a meeting date?
Contact our Membership Coordinator.