How to Become a Member
The garden has filled its membership for the 2021 season and will reopen memberships in 2022. There are other gardens in Brooklyn to join. Check this link: banglandtrust.org
2. Prospective members must attend a meeting in January, February, March, April, or May. Details here.
3. Schedule a New Member Orientation when you attend your first monthly meeting. Orientations are by appointment only, and last approximately 2 hours. You will schedule an orientation when you attend a meeting.
4. Attend your scheduled Orientation and sign the community pledge.
5. Schedule your Open Hours and Community Assignments. You will schedule these after your Orientation.
6. Pay annual dues. Membership dues are $20 + $1 key deposit. Dues may be paid at the monthly meeting or on Group Project days, after fulfilling above requirements.
Questions? Want to verify a meeting date?
Contact our Membership Coordinator.